A national healthcare organisation are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. This is a 12 month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension depending on business needs.
- Assist with on-boarding team members
- Coordinating team leaders
- Administrative tasks, eg. taking minutes, raising PO's, invoicing, committee reporting
- Maintain program documentation and Sharepoint directory
- Managing the project schedule
- Maintain risks and change request logs
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Experience as a Project Coordinator on a large scale project
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Project
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive 'can do attitude'
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Jira Knowledge preferred
Opportunities like this don't last long! If you are interested in this role then please APPLY NOW! If you would like to know more information please contact Kellie Chehade on 03 9098 7435.