This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This role is in the banking and finance team and you will be supporting at Partner level. This busy environment will give you the opportunity to grow and some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- At least 1 year experience working as a Legal Secretary in a busy firm
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.