This firm is a globally renowned, Top 20 law firm, with an emphasis on maintaining a progressive and high energy culture. Despite their reputation for high performance, this firm encourages a healthy work/life balance and upholds a positive workplace environment.
This role is an involved, fast-paced and high-performing position. Candidates will be responsible for getting involved with a large team, in the Litigation department of the firm.
- Managing both onsite and offsite file storage and archiving
- Diary and email management across the practice group
- Drafting Correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Event management
- Monthly liaison with clients
- Billing on a monthly basis
In this role you will be required to demonstrate:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within litigation
- Strong and confident written and verbal communication
- Professional presentation
- A diligent and committed work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- A personable attitude
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Don't hesitate! Apply directly via the link.
Alternatively, contact Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778