People2people are exciting to be partnering with a growing organisation based in Brisbane CBD. With an impeccable reputation and a genuine employer of choice, they have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Accounts Payable professional to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
About the Role:
The duties of the role include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- High volume data entry
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Managing the AP Inbox and setting up new vendors
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
To be successful for this role you will be a dedicated Accounts Payable professional who has previously worked in a high volume, fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your excellent communication skills; your proactive approach and your ability to work as part of a team. Demonstrated experience with systems implementations and/or upgrades would be highly advantageous, whilst previous experience with a large ERP system is essential.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Market leader, in rapid growth phase
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Close to public transport
- $60-65k + Super
- Employee benefits
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confident conversation.