In this role, you will be processing leave and pay for this large NSW government department.
- Processing workers compensation, leave and pay entitlements
- Reviewing and reconciling workers compensation leave, ensuring compliance with award provisions
- Provide advice to stakeholders in regards to the progress of their claims and assisting through to closure
- Preparing correspondence in regards to compensation and injury management information
- Previous payroll processing experience using SAP
- Ideally previous experience with workers comp. industry experience (leave and pay maintenence)
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion