People2people are an award-winning international recruitment agency who have been established for close to 15 years and are one of Australia and New Zealand's fastest growing recruitment firms. Across our eight offices, we recruit within various areas including legal and business support, customer service, sales, government, accounting and finance.
For the last two years, we have consequently won Recruitment International Growth Company and in 2018, we were also the winner of Best International Recruitment Company for Candidate Care. We have been fortunate to be finalists in several other sectors including Business Leader, Diversity & Inclusion and Back Office Support. Previously, our Managing Director of Victoria has won Professional Recruiter of the Year.
We pride ourselves on providing first class training and resources to employees from day 1 and throughout your career whichever path you choose at people2people, which can include (but not be limited to) directorship, account management, team leader and mentor opportunities. It's important to us to be at the forefront of technology and we therefore continuously invest in our systems and processes to ensure that you are fully resourced.
Other benefits include dressing for your market, flexible working arrangements, employee assistance program, health and well-being incentives and purchasing additional leave.
Due to internal promotion, our Legal Support team are seeking a driven and outgoing Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This will initially be a support position offering assistance to a Senior Recruitment Consultant, who will provide you with full training and mentoring to ensure that you are equipped and motivated to step up further down the track to a 360 Consultant, where you will thrive in a busy and fast paced desk.
Duties as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will include (but are not limited to):
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Preparing and editing resumes
- Sourcing candidates on various platforms
- Attending our seminars and events
- Reviewing applications
- Advertising jobs
- Conducting reference checks
To be successful in people2people's Melbourne Legal Support team, you must be determined, hardworking and have a real tenacity - we are a high performing team and someone with high energy will thrive in this environment.
It's important that you have an eye for detail, be a confident communicator and be able to prioritise effectively.
Candidates that are degree qualified and have previous customer service/sales experience are urged to apply.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Here are just some of the reasons to join our expanding team at people2people Melbourne:
- Work in an award-winning recruitment agency that has consequently won International Growth Company of the Year the last two years
- Mentored and trained by our Managing Director who has won Professional Recruiter of the Year previously
- Excellent commission structure where you can determine your own success
- First class training and support from day 1 throughout your career (can include directorship, account management, team leader...)
- Your success will be recognised in line with our values at monthly, quarterly and annual awards
- We are conveniently located by Flinders Street station
- Branch and team celebrations and events which include winery tours, race days, charity runs and more
- Dress for your market, flexible working hours, employee assistance program, purchase additional leave and birthday leave
- Health and well-being incentives including subsidised gym membership, well-being vouchers, weekly fresh fruit and coffee machine, flu shot
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity, so please do not hesitate in applying by clicking on the appropriate link. If you have any questions, please give Aimee Burton a call on 03 9098 7433.