We are working with an aquisitive, well established business based in the CBD. They have seen consistent year on year growth in their service sector and are aiming for further growth, both organic and through acqusitions over the next couple of years. They are now looking for a Financial Accountant / Analyst to join their team.
Reporting into the Corporate Controller, your role will be all encompassing, covering these key areas:
- Assist with the production of all group month end consolidation & reporting
- Assist in the yearly and half-yearly statutory reporting
- Assist the group re: annual audit process (IFRS)
- Work with the Controller on in-depth analysis around new projects and various feasability studies
- Ensure all new systems, controls and processes are mandated within the business.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA Qualified, preferably from a Top 10 audit firm.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a sound, can-do attitude
- Ideally a good level of exclel, able to various analysis modelling work on new projects.
- Ideally exposure to support multiple different stakeholders