Reporting to the General Manager, you will conduct and complete audits and assessments in line with various product and service quality regulations, policies and program requirements. Your focus will be coordinating and completing site audits concentrating on verifying employment contracts, enterprise agreements, working conditions, claims management and general wellbeing of employees.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a HR position with a sound understanding on IR or Work Health and Safety
- Previous experience in auditing with a focus on quality, compliance and legislation
- High attention to detail with the ability to investigate and write sound reports
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written, and be computer literate
- Strong ability to work autonomously and independently
For additional information or for a confidential conversation, please contact Christina Sclavos on 02 8270 9747.