This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
About the Role
This temporary opportunity will see you supporting the internal recruitment team, providing a high level of administrative support.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with recruitment team and other internal stakeholders
- Checking appropriate on boarding documentation with a high level of accuracy
- formatting on boarding material to appropriate channels
- File and document management
- Assisting with interviews on an adhoc basis
Professionally spoken and presented, you are hands on with a high level of initiative and enjoy a fast paced environment. Highly organised you have a wonderful attitude and pride yourself on your strong time management and organisational skills. System savvy you have intermediate MS Excel skills, possess high attention to detail and have strong documenting skills. This is a temporary opportunity commencing ASAP.