This prestigious CBD law firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy and friendly team of legal professionals. This well established, mid-tier firm have offices across Australia and pride themselves on their professionalism. This role is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge.
The firm provide a number of benefits including flexible working arrangements, subsidised insurance and health care, casual Friday, various vouchers for retail shops and restaurants.
Joining the firm on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract you will be providing support to a Partner and wider team in the Catastrophic Claims practice group.
Your main duties will include:
- File and Diary, inbox and travel management
- Preparing and drafting legal correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Scheduling various medical appointments
- Manual and electronic filing
- Monthly billing
- Ad Hoc administrative duties
To be considered for an interview with this leading law firm you must have:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience ideally within Insurance and/or Litigation
- Fast and accurate typing and developed MS Office skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- High attention to detail
If you are looking for an involved and varied role within a friendly and collaborative team environment where you can build and expand your skill set, this could be your ideal opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.