Instantly recognisable market leader, offering diverse products and services require the assistance of a highly professional Financial Accountant on a 6 month contract basis. You will enjoy a dynamic and fast paced environment with strong leaders and mentors. Whilst a contract opportunity you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of month-end, including processing general journals and preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of BAS, FBT, PAYG
- Assisting with half and full year-end statutory reporting
- Assist and support internal and external audit process
- Build and maintain relationships across the business
- Assist in developing process improvements
The successful candidate for this role will have/be:
- CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years' experience
- Experience in dynamic, complex environments
- Strong understanding of Australia Accounting standards
- A problem solver, who enjoys process improvement
- A team player with a professional and positive attitude
- ERP experience and at least Intermediate Excel skills
What's on Offer?
- Utilise and develop your skills
- Gain valuable experience
- Dynamic environment
- Strong leaders and mentors
- Add value through process improvements
- Commence ASAP, CBD location, ^ month contract
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.