An opportunity for a Graduate / Junior Assistant Financial Analyst to assist the team in preparing analysis on sales, expenses and inventory. You will also be responsible for conducting monthly closing and prepare monthly forecast.
- Preparing analysis on sales/expense data and cost analysis reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Conducting SAP and BI system processes during Month End Closing and Monthly Forecast, and analyse cost allocation and trend
- Liaising with Product Managers of each divisions regarding aging inventory status and prepare analysis report on aging inventory trend
- Preparing month end closing reports
- Assisting with preparation of yearly management plan
- Diploma/Degree in Financial Accounting
- Minimum 1 years experience in similar role
- High level of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- "Can do" attitude
- Advance MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.