The Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Payroll processing - manual and automated experience preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret health industry awards, contracts and EBA's
- Payroll admin i.e. new starters set up, terminations and leave calculations
- Statutory Third Party Payments/Management (i.e. Payroll Tax, Super, WorkCover, Centrelink, PAYG Remittance)
- Payroll reporting
- Maintaining employee records
- Month End and Year End reconciliations
- Responding to internal and external payroll queries
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a Payroll Officer position within Health and Aged Care
- Proficiency in various payroll systems such as SAP, Kronos and Chris21
- Competency in MS Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Accurate data entry, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Remuneration based on the position
- Easy CBD location
- Team environment with supportive managers
- Work for a large organisation helping our community
- Salary packaging
To submit your interest, please apply online using the appropriate link on this page.
For a further discussion on your job search please call Arran Batish on 9098 7438.