This successful Australian financial services firm manages assets across the globe, and is one of the best performing companies on the ASX. Due to growth, there is now the need for a Team Assistant to join their Sydney Head Office.
Reporting to the Admin Team Leader, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with complex travel and diary management
- Book internal and external meetings
- Support the wider administration team and assist with recepetion
- Ensure risk and compliance is met during meetings
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a busy team assistant role, preferably from the financial or professional services
- International and domestic travel coordination including itinerary preparation, visa applications, and expense management
- Attention to detail and be results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent computer and Microsoft office suite experience.
Located in the CBD and close to public transport, this is a great opportunity to grow your administration career in an ASX listed company. There are social team activities, performance based bonuses and an extra week of annual leave!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.