This well-known property investment firm has successfully grown its presence across Sydney over the last decade. Located in the CBD, a position has become available for a receptionist to join their close-knit team of 20.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries
- Diary management of the meeting rooms
- Assisting the wider team with ad hoc administration
- Organising couriers & travel arrangements
- Maintaining the office space
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous reception or admin experience
- A valid drivers licence
- The ability to self manage and prioritise
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Offering to $50K-$60K + super, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take ownership of a role and further their administrative career. Enjoy working with a business where you are not just a number and be supported by a manager who cares about your development!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.