An instantly recognisable brand with its corporate head office in the CBD has an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team to cover leave. Their team-based culture and inclusive leadership will support you through this 2 week role while you take charge of Accounts Payable for $30 per hour + super.
The responsibilities of the role will include;
- High volume data entry of invoices
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Managing AP inbox
- Managing approval process
- Assisting with supplier queries
- Managing payment runs
- Reconciling expenses and petty cash
You will have 3-5 years' experience in a high volume, full function Accounts Payable role. You will have strong attention to detail and communication skills. You will be warm, friendly and approachable with a positive and cohesive attitude. Technology One or Finance One experience is a necessity.
what's on offer?
- Commence ASAP
- CBD location, nearby parking & public transport
- Supportive leadership and team
- $30 per hour + super