This well-known New Zealand FMCG brand is an employer of choice. They endeavour to run their business in a conscientious manner and believe that all their employees have specific ability to perform a job that is aimed at benefitting not only themselves but the business as a whole.
This role is responsible for leading, motivating and driving a strong team coupled with the efficient management of the distribution processes. This includes but is not limited to unloading of goods, picking of orders, accuracy of inventory and the loading of goods for dispatch.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years dispatch/ distribution experience
- 2 years management experience
- FMCG/ Pharma experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor Warehouse team members
- Ensure that orders are accurately picked, packed and invoiced on time
- Lead the team to participate in daily cycle count processes
- Investigate order discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with the DC Manager to develop infrastructure and support mechanisms
- Manifesting customer orders for courier and freight dispatch
- A business that is invested in your long term development
- People focussed organisation
- Onsite parking
- Trade Discount