Energy Action Ltd is an Australian leading national provider of innovative energy solutions to business and government entities with Energy Procurement, Contract Management; Energy Efficiency; Project Advisory Services that empower businesses to reduce electricity and give their clients control of their energy needs and become more economical and environmentally sustainable
They're looking for an experienced Consultant in Glen Waverley, VIC to provide their client base with advice on how to reduce energy and carbon emissions of their assets and/or portfolios.
- Undertake NABERS ratings for shopping centres and office buildings
- Perform Energy Audits and preparation of NABERS Improvement Plans
- Optimise building energy performance through BMS tuning and Automated Fault Detection
So what's in it for you?
- Work for an ASX listed company
- Apply your specialist consulting skills and experience in the most talked about industry.
- Opportunity to make a difference towards reducing carbon emissions
- Exposure to end to end energy management services
- Work with a collaborative team of passionate energy professionals who also have a great sense of achievement
To get our attention, we'd like to see candidates who have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a technical consulting role
- Experience in the delivery of NABERS and BEEC ratings
- Mechanical Engineering, operational or facilities management and building systems background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including technical report writing
- Dedication to WHS procedures and compliance.
Energy Action Ltd have partnered with people2people to locate the most suitable candidate for this is a newly created role to support a strategic refocus of our service offering. If you fit this profile, you should apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Francesca Arcuri on (02) 8270 9790 for a confidential discussion.
Energy Action Ltd is an equal employment opportunity employer that supports div