What is in it for you?
- Full time legal secretary position - supporting a commercial litigation partner
- Competitive salary of up to $65k dependant on experience
- Mid - size firm with a family culture
- Modern office space based in Auckland CBD
As the incoming Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a partner who specialises in commercial litigation including property law, intellectual property disputes and banking litigation.
- Dictation from tapes
- Drafting documents
- Potentially supporting a solicitor with estates, wills and trust legal work
- Additional administration tasks and bookings for solicitors
The partner is looking for a legal secretary to support him with his workload although he has a set schedule and a certain way he likes things to be done, he equally has a good a sense of humour.
- 3+ years Legal Secretary experience specialising in litigation
- Experience of estates, wills and trusts would be a bonus
- Resilient and can-do attitude
- Strong typing skills and excellent grammar and spelling
If you are looking to take the next step in your legal secretary career, then hit apply on this page! Alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.