With office across the globe, this leading law firm is highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm fosters an environment that rewards its employees for their hard work and promotes a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant to join the corporate team. This is a temporary assignment working full-time hours and will require an initial commitment of 6 weeks.
You will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing files
- Assist with drafting documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and travel
- Diary management
- Producing reports
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused
- Ability to work autonomously
- Working Holiday VIsa holders are encouraged to apply