about the company
This innovative ASX listed company pride themselves on providing exceptional client care utilizing market leading technology. Providing variety of different services within the healthcare sector their clients include aged care, community organisations, NFP and NDIS service providers. Due to growth a new opportunity now exists for an experienced Support Coordinator to join their highly motivated team based on the north side of Brisbane.
about the role
This critical role will see the successful candidate responsible for providing advice to patients, members, residents and clients regarding their transport options.
Reporting to the GM of Healthcare Logistics, daily responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with service providers, internal staff, participants and families
- Reviewing existing or creating new plans for NDIS and Aged Care participants in relation to their transport needs
- Diary management
- Transport bookings and scheduling
- Navigate My Aged Care and NDIS portal
- Triaging incoming calls and queries
- Working from Retirement Villages, Medical Practices & Aged Care facilities meeting patients, members and clients face to face
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years' experience within the Healthcare Sector
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously
- An understanding of NDIS and Aged Care packages
- Developed customer service and administration skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Solution orientated
- You will possess an unrestricted driver license and a car
- A tertiary qualification within Social Care, Psychology or Counselling is desirable
If you are currently looking for a new challenge with a highly respected organization APPLY NOW!