Australian owned company located across all states and territories. They are a service based company providing onsite services to large government and privately owned businesses across Australia. They provide solutions to a variety of industries including mining and resources, government, Health, Industrial & manufacturing, financial services and logistics.
Australian owned company located across all states and territories. They are a service-based company providing onsite services to large government and privately-owned businesses across Australia. They provide solutions to a variety of industries including mining and resources, government, Health, Industrial & manufacturing, financial services and logistics.
Immediate start 5 month casual Commercial & Business Support position based in Adelaide CBD, this position is reporting directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for secretarial, administration and commercial support. You will support the management and operational team with all aspects of sales, tenders, client contracts and ad hoc sales projects.
Responsibilities will include
- Diary management
- Keep records of management, operations and General Managers daily, weekly and monthly schedules
- Provide administrative support to the management and operations team
- Manage client information, including; contract, KPI targets, tender process, and ensure completion information is up to date
- Manage tender responses and submissions, prepare presentations and proposals
- Manage the meeting schedules and ensure meetings and appointments are set up and meeting rooms are setup
- Attend team, management, subcontractor meetings, take and complete meeting minutes
- Manage all travel requests, bookings and alterations
- Event management, external client and internal client events and functions
The successful candidate will
- Have previous experience support an executive management and operations team
- Be proficient in Microsoft office suite, including PowerPoint, excel and word
- Typing speed minimum of 55 WPM
- Must have excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- You must have excellent time management skills and highly organised
What's in it for you?
The successful candidate will be joining a well known Australian owned company. This company put high value on their people and recognise and reward their team with events, awards and incentives.
If you are confident you possess the required skills and experience, please click the 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information on this role please contact Peta Seaman on 0448 743 464