This education organisation has changed the lives of students around the world, and for over 30 years. They support children who have learning and reading difficulties through a range of peer-reviewed practices. There is now the need for an experienced Office All-Rounder to join their small team in the Eastern suburbs.
Reporting to the Centre Director, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for prospective and existing students, parents and other team members
- Rostering of students and employees
- Handling accounts receivable and processing payroll
- Overseeing and organising all internal policies and procedures
- Supporting the Centre Director in growing the centre's client referral base and assisting with events
Skills & Experience
To be successufl in this role, you will have:
- Previous administration experience, ideally in an office management or office all rounder position
- Exposure to all aspects of running an office including organising policies and procedures, finance management, and recruitment
- Demonstrable experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders, from a problem solving perpsective
- Strong computer skills and demonstrable experience in picking up new systems quickly
- A confident and empathetic work ethic - you will be interacting with children daily
By joining this organisation, you will have the opportunity work with a team truly making a difference with children across Australia and Asia. There is a casual dress code, the offices are close to shops and cafes, and just a short walk from a train station.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.