This prestigious, award-winning international law firm have a strong focus and network across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Over the last 3 years they have enjoyed continued growth in the Australian market. With stunning offices, convenient CBD location and excellent company benefits such as flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programmes and social everts - this could be the firm for you!
The vacancy is an initial fixed-term contract supporting a Partner and 3 other fee-earners in a highly successful Intellectual Property team. As a driven individual your role will include a wide variety of duties.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and drafting documents and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Coordination appointments and assisting with set up of internal and external events
- Liaison with clients
- Process end of month billing
To be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Legal Secretary ideally with exposure to IP
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
- Efficient skills with MS suite
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively for a confidential conversation, please call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715