People2people are specialists in office support recruitment. We currently work with several firms from independent to large, multinational companies across Auckland supporting them with their administration needs.
Why work with people2people:
We like to build long-lasting relationships and work with you to help you find your perfect Corporate Receptionist role. Whether you are looking for flexibility within your position, something closer to home or a company with a good culture we will help you find it.
What is in it for you?
- Both temporary and permanent Corporate Receptionist opportunities on a full-time basis
- Roles with a competitive salary up to $58k per annum
- Additional benefits such as health and wellbeing & social clubs
- Locations across Auckland - you will never need to travel to far!
As a corporate receptionist you are the face of the company and the first point of contact for most people, therefore you will need to be presentable and have a positive energy to make everyone feel welcome.
- Front of house receptionist duties
- Open incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail in readiness for collection
- Managing the use of meeting rooms; making sure they are booked as requested
- Monitor supplies and products for the office
- Allocate staff their security cards and access cards
- Previous receptionist experience in a corporate setting
- Office administration and computer literate
- A warm and welcoming personality - confident and personable
- A positive attitude and happy to get stuck in where needed
If you have previous experience working in a corporate environment and are looking for either a temp or a permanent opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Please note this is a general expression of interest advert, if you are interested in discussing further please contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255 or apply via the link on this page.