people2people have partnered with a progressive and fast growing Australian owned organisation who have a proud history in building a strong property portfolio within Australia and New Zealand. Due to growth they are now seeking a standalone Payroll Officer to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible
- Coordinating weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Maintaining and updating employee information, new starters and terminations
- Strong understanding of awards, payroll legislation and penalties rates
- Preparing payroll reporting and statutory requirements
- Continuous improvements and systems implementation
- Reconciliations and EOM reporting
- Accounts Payable and Receviable
To be successful for this role, you will have previous experience with payroll. With a strong understanding of payroll legislation, awards, EB agreement and penalty rates you will pride yourself on your exceptional communication skills across all levels of the business. Previous experience with process improvements, systems implementation and utilising a large ERP system would be advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Standalone position
- Inner City Location - Close to public transport
- Growing organisation
- $65k + super
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills set to match please APPLY NOW or Call Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.