Depending on what area you are wanting to specialise in, we are consistently getting new roles through from Junior legal secretary roles right up to Legal Executive positions on both a temporary and permanent basis. At people2people we want to work with the best candidates and the best employer to make sure the position we find you is the perfect fit!
What can we do for you?
We care about making sure we find a role that is suited to you, whether that be flexible hours, salary or the team you work with, we want to help you find the perfect role.
- Temporary and permanent legal support roles available on a full-time basis
- Competitive salaries up to $90,000 with additional benefits
- Locations all over Auckland so you will never have to travel to far
- Companies that offer support and career progression
We understand that each legal firm is different, and one companies superstar may not be suited to another law firm. However, there will be a couple of things to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Previous experience within a law firm or a legal background
- A strong understanding of the different areas of law e.g property, corporate, litigation
- Consistent work history and strong track record with reputable firms
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people of all levels
- Advances MS Office skills and fast, accurate typing (skills test can be sent)
- Professional presentation and demeanour
Working in a legal support position you will be responsible for:
- General day to day reception tasks
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Liaising with internal and external clients and partners
- Drafting legal documents and letters