The Company provides Energy Procurement, Contract Management, Energy Efficiency and a variety of advisory services which help their clients understand and take control of their energy consumption. This is another feel-good benefit for those of you who care about the environment and want to work for an organisation partnering with businesses to reduce and optimise electricity and gas usage, saving money on their energy bills and helping them to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
You will be joining a team and involved in:
- Pro-active opportunity pipeline management - managing pre-sales, invoicing and contract variations.
- On-boarding of clients to ensure seamless contract & service delivery commencement, and maintain all contractual data.
- Reconciliations and liaison with finance.
- Work for an ASX listed company
- Apply your administrative and support skills and experience in the most talked about industry. With energy consumption high on the agenda of business owners and consumers alike, this is a great opportunity to develop or build on your energy knowledge and experience
- Work with a collaborative team of energy professionals
We're interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in all areas of administrative support, exposure in contracts and operations is a bonus.
- Monitoring workflows, anticipating and solving problems
- Attention to detail with a strong client focus
- The ability to manage a large number of concurrent activities
- The ability to compile information from a wide range of sources efficiently and accurately
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- The ability to learn new concepts quickly & to work autonomously to achieve outcomes
If you're a self-motivated administrator who thrives in a team environment, we'd love to hear from you. Please include your resume and cover letter highlighting your suitability.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Francesca Arcuri on 8270 9790 for a confidential discussion.
people2people is an equal employment opportunity employer that supports diversity and an inclusive work environment.