This global organisation established for 100+ years with offices throughout Europe, Asia and America is certainly one of the worlds most established commodities businesses. Boasting a stable workforce and a reputation that precedes them, they are now seeking a highly competent Senior Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis to support Trading activities.
about the role
Reporting to the Senior Cotton Seed Trader this varied role will see you responsible for the following duties:
- Provide support to the Senior Cotton Seed Trader
- Liaising with inter-company teams and external stakeholders
- Ensure all purchases and sales are processed into the system accurately
- Sales order entry and database maintenance
- Ensuring customer forms are completed in a timely manner
- Contract Administration including contract preparation, control and follow up
- Ensuring sales are in line with contract terms
- Analysis and report reconciliation
- Preparation of legal documentation as required
- General day to day administration including managing correspondence
Professionally presented and spoken with extensive administration and clerical accounts experience, you are a highly efficient Senior Administrator with a firm understanding of contract administration. With a high attention to detail coupled with fast and accurate data entry skills, you have demonstrated transactional processing experience along with strong numerical and analytical skills. An excellent communicator, you pride yourself on your ability to quickly build established relationships and assimilate into a new team environment. To be considered for this exciting new permanent opportunity APPLY TODAY!