Samsung Pay and Samsung Members are 2 unique services provided by Samsung to deliver a top user experience. It is part of the overall Samsung Customer Experience division.
This position is required to support the Project Manager in regards to marketing activities, escalations overview, management, supplier relationship and overall operations of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve escalations from tier 1 team
- Escalate to tier 3 team when necessary
- Management of customer inquiries via email
- Bug testing and reporting
- Update and provide relevant training material around Samsung Pay and Samsung Members
- Provide any support needed to customer service teams, marketing teams, card issuers and other external stakeholders
- Participate, test and prepare for new product launches, new card issuers and new promotions
- Review of website content and update accordingly
- Outbound calls to customers for surveys and assist with troubleshooting
What would make you suitable for the role?
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Strong time management skills
- Organised and detail oriented is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, quick learner and proactive mindset
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite
- Quick learner
- Avid mobile technology user
If you are the right person for the job, hit the apply button or contact Manish on 0447710791.