This company is part of a multinational organisation with a footprint in multiple countries and various industries. In Australia-New Zealand, they are the market leader in their industry with well-established relationships with major clients. They are known for the quality of their products and services and pride themselves on putting their people first. Due to organic growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer on a permanent basis.
Joining a supportive team of capable officers, you will work alongside a credit controller and manage the New Zealand ledger for this organisation. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Process credit applications and create new accounts on the system
- Process daily banking and direct credits
- Allocations of payments
- Collections of overdues when required
- Respond to client queries
- Ad hoc admin duties and filing
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer
- Good system knowledge, ideally with JD Edwards or other large ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle...)
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork approach
If this sounds like you and you are interested, don't hesitate any longer and apply NOW! You can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758 for further information.