This award winning law firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry! They pride themselves on their innovative culture and reward their employees for their hard work and dedication. Providing services across a wide range of legal matters, our client are committed to breaking down complex legal issues to empower their clients towards success.
Day to day your role will be busy and varied seeing you utilise your highly developed secretarial skill set. This role is working in the Wills & Estates team providing support at partner level. Your core duties will include:
- Diary management - including scheduling of appointments, meetings and conferences
- Draft and finalise correspondence
- Preparing Probate, Wills, and associated documents via instruction
- Prepare briefs to counsel and court documents
- Billing - monthly billing, checking and entering time sheets
- General administration duties, including, photocopying, mail, faxing, scanning and binding
To be successful in this position you will have solid legal secretarial experience within Wills & Estates. You will also possess the following:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Reduced gym membership
- Employee assistant program
- Social events
- Fruit basket and breakfast provided
- Full time permanent position paying up to $75k package
If you are looking to expand and develop your skill set, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 for a confidential discussion.