The successful candidate would be joining a firm that is committed to the development of their staff. They have a low employee turnover rate and are focused on rewarding success.
At present, the opportunity exists for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the coordination of the payroll function to ensure the timely and accurate processing of monthly and off-cycle payroll
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislative requirements with regards to Payroll Tax, PAYG, Superannuation and other aspects of payroll
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Responding to payroll queries
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Strong customer service ethic
- Outstanding time management and self-organisational skills
- A positive and hardworking attitude with the ability to work collaboratively
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work for one of Australia's most progressive firms
- Opportunity for training and development
- Work in beautiful CBD offices