This leading law firm has over 500 employees nationally with a strong presence in the Melbourne market. With a centrally located office and stunning 360 views of Melbourne, you'll have the best seat in the house. The firm fosters a positive and friendly culture and offers great initiatives for staff, including health and wellbeing programs, EAP, social clubs, and many more!
This is a 12 month fixed term contract Reception role. It is a stand-alone role and you will be the first point of contact for the firm.
As the face of the firm, your key responsibilities will have you:
- Answering the reception switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Data entry
- Ordering stationary
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging catering for the firm and taking coffee/drink orders for meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience as a Corporate Receptionist
- Professional presentation and strong communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- IT Savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word
Apply now through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please contact Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427.