Located in the heart of the CBD, this leading Australian commercial law firm advises some of the country's largest organisations, including ASX top 200 listed companies. They offer excellent benefits including ongoing professional development, flexible working hours and social events.
The role is supporting a close-knit team in the planning and environment department.
As a Legal Assistant, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management;
- Attending to client enquiries;
- Preparing legal documents;
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in administration, preferably in legal or professional services;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a typing speed of at least 55 WPM;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have a high level of attention to detail and strong time management skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will be joining a growing Australian law firm who pride themselves on the development of their staff. They offer an excellent development program and will have the opportunity to grow into a more senior role. The firm also offers excellent benefits, including a rewards program, mentoring opportunities, flexible working hours and social events.
A salary package of up to $65,000 is on offer.
If you possess the required skills and experience, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Mary on (03) 9098 7427 or Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.