We are currently recruiting for an experienced Fabricator/Heavy Vehicle Body Builder for a client based in Kewdale
Our client is a heavy vehicle services, repair and modifications business that has been operating for nearly 30 years. Their services include a wide range of vehicles, including prime movers, heavy rigid trucks, trailers, forklifts, cranes and more.
This position plays a key role in the overall success of the business and requires someone who is committed, flexible, hard working and a team player.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Prior experience within a similar role.
- Heavy truck/trailer repair experience is essential (prime movers, rigid trucks, trailers)
- Strong MIG welding experience
- TIG welding exp an advantage
- Able work on steel up to 10mm
- Team player
- Able to work within a past paced environment
- Someone that can perform and thrive under pressure
- Punctual, hardworking and reliable individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve and think outside the box to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and relationship building capabilities
If you are interested in this position PLEASE APPLY NOW, or if you'd like to know more call Marinda on 08 6160 6204 or 0478 803 189