The Voice of Customer (VOC) team is made up of skilled case managers ultimately responsible to review escalations raised by customers and provide suitable remedy that are in line with company policy as well as ACCC.
This role will provide analytical insights on agent performance, agent satisfaction, NPS, social media response service levels, case management and all other aspects of customer experience/escalations.
The role works closely with a few different divisions through reporting, data analysis and discussions so that we can ensure we are efficiently providing the best possible customer service.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Proactively monitor all areas of customer escalations operation and suggest ways to improve the quality of Samsung service to customer.
- Point of contact for any escalation related to reports/data.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and training of VBA/macro files for escalations operation.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating various master files.
- Responsible for auditing and advising of case handling processes.
- Daily job allocation reports
- Daily analysis of case volume status and Case Manager Performance.
- Forecasting of claim, refund, return, job volume.
- Forecasting of business impact on major policy change (e.g. MRP).
- Reporting of customer sentiment and feedback from new product launch.
- Power Point Presentation creation.
- Assisting other Excel users.
- List of report
- Daily job allocation
- Daily Case Manager performance
- Daily refund tracker
- Daily refund rejection
- Daily RA rejection
- Weekly return status
- Weekly claim status
- Weekly dashboard including job volume, call answer ratio, D+1 ratio, lead time, return volume, rejection ratio, etc.
- Weekly audit
- Monthly whole team/individual performance including VOC, Social Media
- Monthly ASC return status
- Social media customer feedback for flagship models
- And other ad hoc reports
- Forecasting Model on major change in policy (e.g. MRP)
- Assist Self-audit report conducted by HQ
What experience are we after?
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Advanced skilled user in MS Excel
- Advanced skills in creating macros/VBA.
What skills would make you a strong applicant?
- Advance level in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- VBA/macro creation for automating tasks.
- Excel Master file/tool creation for reporting, data collection, forecasting and planning.
- Must be able to generate timely and accurate reports.
- Must be a team player.
- Exceptional Time Management
- Attention to detail
If you feel this role is perfect for you, then hit the apply button or call Manish Jhowry on 0447 710 791.