People2people are proud to partner with this global, market leader. As a Business Analyst you will focus on business partnering with the operational team and Senior Managers to deliver detailed financial analysis and reporting to aid in strategic business decision making. You will be joining a high performing team in a dynamic working environment.
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Month end management reporting and analysis
- Performance, KPI and dashboard reporting
- Analysis of capital and operational costs
- Scenario analysis and business case review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Extensive business partnering with operational and senior managers
The successful candidate will have/be:
- CIMA, CA or CPA qualified with relevant, large company experience
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry (highly regarded)
- SAP and Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer?
- Join a global market leader
- Utilise and develop your skills
- High performing team with strong leadership
- Commence ASAP, 6 months, competitive rate
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.