People2people have partnered with a growing construction consortium who has focused on building strong relationships within the property development space to source a PM to assist with future growth. Our client works on a diverse range of projects from high-rise, to house & land to commercial, and the value of these projects vary...
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be working closely with the project team as well as the external architects to review designs and assist with improvements. You will be managing all the processes in relation to producing a set of drawings, ensuring the design process adheres to the current legislation standards and codes of practice.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and a registered architect with a proven track record
- Interior design skills would be highly advantageous
- High attention to detail with a creative flair
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport
- A good understanding of construction, coupled with a strong technical ability.
- Growing business where you will work closely with the Project Manager
- Work on a diverse range of projects
- Add value with your strong design skills and be afforded the opportunity to assist with the interior design aspect
- Strong supportive team environment
- Competitive salary package
- Professional offices with onsite parking
If you are looking for a long-term career that will both challenge and grow you - in a team that is supportive and focused - APPLY now. Should you have any additional questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Sammy White on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.