Work amongst leading construction and engineering companies on an iconic Melbourne project.
This role will use your proven administration and time management skills. You will act as the first point of contact for all HR related enquiries - via phone, email and face to face.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support to the wide team
- Assisting with recruitment documentation
- Document management and filing
- Support the initiation of procedures
- Recording Leave
- Answering general HR queries
- Archiving files
- Managing correspondence
- Strong backgound in process- driven administration
- Show initiative, motivation and drive
- Adaptability to the even changing business needs
- Proficient skills across MS Office specifically MS Excel