About the role
You will be joining a high performing commercial property team based in Auckland but will also support the larger national teams.
- Dealing with all matters in relation to commercial property work
- Dealing with files from start to finish
- Communicating with clients and external stakeholders
- Carrying out Sales and purchases and subdivisions of commercial properties
- Full time, permanent legal executive position in a top performing commercial property team
- A competitive salary of us to $75k dependant on your experience
- Join a firm with no hierarchy and a friendly culture
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing programme
- Lunchtime learning and career progression
Although the firm are happy to invest time into your career progression and development, they are looking for a Legal Executive with around 3+ years' experience in a commercial property team, who can come in and hit the ground running.
- Strong understanding of commercial property processes including subdivisions & Landonline
- Experience dealing with complex conveyancing files
- Ability to make strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- This is a hard working team, but they are sociable and have a sense of humour - it is important that you will fit in with the teams culture
If you are interested in taking the next steps of your career and join a firm who really values their staff then hit apply on this page, or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.