This is a boutique Property Development firm based in Potts Point who offer speciality expertise in their field. They are a small team with a focus on a healthy work life balance and have regular staff events such as after work drinks, Christmas parties and various outings.
This is a position for a Licensed Conveyancer or Property Paralegal who can carry a case through from start to finish. It is to focus on residential property cases and would require previous experience using PEXAR.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Taking instructions from clients
- Managing correspondences including inbox management
- Preparing contracts for sale, commercial agreements and documents
- Preparing settlement figures
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- File management
We are looking for a candidate who is confident in carrying a case from start to finish and is well versed in Property Law. You do not need to be licenced however previous experience of at least 2 years within the field is required.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience using PEXAR and LEAP software
- Proven attention to detail
- Knowledge of leasing
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If this sounds like you, please follow the link on the page to submit your CV for consideration or alternatively give Shaun Hunter a call on 02 8270 9778 for a confidential conversation.