You will be responsible for driving HR policies and processes that build and sustain leadership, workforce capabilities and culture, enabling the Department to deliver on major reform and strategic priorities.
- Providing leadership, research and advice in the review and development of the Department's HR Policy framework.
- Provide expert advice to drive best practice HR outcomes
- designing, delivering and evaluating our implementation of new and innovative frameworks for flexible work.
- Work collaboratively with other SME to develop, implement and evaluate HR programs
- Consult across the organisation to identify emerging trends, providing advice on appropriate measures
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR (or related discipline) or equivalent experience in HR
- Understanding of the NSW Public Sector Policy and Governance Framework and its key strategic HR initiatives is desirable
- Experience delivering new HR initiatives through a change and/or project management approach is desirable