People2people have partnered with a trusted and highly respected charitable not for profit - who is focused on delivering a broad range of activities and services to our growing communities. They believe that by offering these activities they can build a safer, healthier community!
Reporting to the Systems & Master Data Manager you will be assisting with optimizing the use of their software across all platforms - customer facing, employee focused and ERP solutions. You will be resolving queries, user maintenance and develop / deliver structured training while ensuring a master data is up to date and maintained.
- Proven track record in a HR / Training / Finance / Admin related role - with exposure to payroll process and systems advantageous.
- Experience in involvement in rostering / scheduling / time & attendance system implementation & training.
- Previous experience with implementing or upgrading Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Current QLD drivers' licence - as you might be required to travel to various sites
- Eligibility for a Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Work for a community focused not for profit
- Enjoy a strong supportive team orientated environment
- Interactive role with both internal and external stakeholders
- Busy, varied role
- Great office location with onsite parking
- Permanent full-time position with an ASAP start
If this opportunity ticks the box for you in terms of experience, challenge, location and culture fit and you would like to be considered - please APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.