Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing, building and creating the visual assets for marketing campaigns to bring the brand to the face of the consumers. Customers will be at the forefront of your design across all EDM, social media, POS, photography shoots, website content and marketing collateral.
- Interpret and manage a creative brief, design and build assets and targeted emails with a mobile focus, social and digital campaigns, all within brand guidelines
- Create website content relevant to the target audience
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital platforms
- Retouching of brand images for digital content use
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and have experience in photography
- Proven experience in retail design or creative/digital agency
- Experience in creating awesome visualisation pieces - emails, print assets and presentations
- Experience with printing/publishing of both hard and soft copy and adjusting to suit the relevant web/ platform/ print specifications
- Working with the retail marketing and wholesale teams to ensure content is relevant to the target market and is updated to keep track of sales
- Work with one of Australia's leading fashion brands
- Great well-being program and excellent product discounts
- Immediate start
Apply now or contact Sarah on 9098 7428 to discuss this opportunity.