People2people have partnered with a well-established leading Australian RTO who offers a broad range of vocational education offerings. Being a market leader, they are known for providing and delivering excellence in education and learning - where the student experience is positive within a supportive environment.
As an experienced Training & Assessor you will be working with the online students - driving quality education, a positive learning experience through the course they have enrolled, to graduation. You will be mentoring students, marking online assessments and providing over the phone / email support.
- Completed TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment - or be prepared to enrol and complete.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Fitness - Diploma of Fitness or similar
- Proven track record within the industry delivering results
- An understanding of the ASQA requirements
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Current blue card
- Work for an Australian market leader
- An organisation that truly believes and offers flexible working conditions
- Ongoing professional development
- Supportive team environment
- Allow your passion and drive influence the new incomers to the industry
If you are looking for an organisation that truly value their employees, the students they work with and the industry they play a pivotal role in - APPLY now. Should you have any further queries in relation to this opportunity, call Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.