Located in the heart of the CBD, this US global law firm advise some of the world's largest organisations. They pride themselves on providing a high quality of service to their clients across the globe.
An opportunity has recently arisen for a Guest Services Coordinator to join their stunning Melbourne office.
The role is ideal for customer service professionals who are Barista trained ready to transition into the corporate environment.
The duties of this Guest Services Coordinator will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide attentive service for client and stakeholder meeting rooms
- Provide barista quality coffee and other beverages
- Setting up client and internal events and conferences
- Preparing and setting up meeting rooms and maintain a tidy space
- Assist with catering requirements
- Work alongside reception staff and assist when needed
The successful Guest Services Coordinator will be Barista trained and have an impeccable presentation.
You must be confident in communicating with seniority in a corporate environment.
Your outstanding communication skills and exemplary customer service will compliment your understanding of high end service and clientele.
Other attributes will include:
- Proven track record in a hospitality environment
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering outcomes of the highest quality
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of presentation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful Guest Services Coordinator will be joining a highly reputable global law firm with an outstanding reputation and offices all over the world. Enjoy the comfort of a Monday to Friday roster as well as excellent benefits, including discounted gym memberships, income protection and health and wellbeing programs.
A salary package of up to $62,000 is on offer, which will be dependent upon experience.
Please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration or for a confidential discussion regarding your application, please call Krystal at people2people on (03) 9098 7429.