This rapidly growing health tech organisation specialises in providing support staff to people within the aged-care and disability community. With a focus on improving the lives of Australians, a position has become available as a client support specialist within the team.
Sitting within the customer engagement team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries, via phone & email
- Matching support staff with customers to achieve desired results
- Meeting daily task requirements and KPIs
- Proactively looking for ways to improve the customer service experience
- Using Salesforce to manage tasks and update client/customer details
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and the ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to deal with escalations with an empathetic approach
- Strong IT skills
- Experience within the age care/ disability sector will be highly regarded
Offering to $55-60k+ super, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to give back and make a difference in their next role! Enjoy an energetic office environment, standard office hours & CBD location.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.