An international law firm regarded as one of Asia-Pacific's premier law firms based conveniently in Melbourne CBD are seeking a Word Processing Team Leader to join their established team.
This global practice pride themselves on their exceptional service and is known to provide their employees with not only great benefits and excellent remuneration, but also unlimited potential for growth.
This is an opportunity to step into a top tier international law firm where you can work alongside some of the most reputable lawyers in Australia and enjoy a supportive company culture of collaboration, innovation and inspiring others with commitment to your career development
This Word Processing Team Leader role will see you lead seven WP operators, undertaking rewarding WP tasks as well as collaborating with the evening WP Team Leader to manage day to day operations of the national service.
As a key member of the national Word Processing Service, some of your areas of responsibilities will include:
- resource and workflow management
- people leadership, including coaching, providing feedback and performance management (with support from HR)
- supporting the WP Operators and Workflow Coordinators to ensure deadlines are met and work is of a high standard
- oversee coordinating workflow, managing rosters, liaising with internal clients and negotiating deadlines
- collaborating with colleagues on initiatives to improve service quality levels
- representing the team on projects and in meetings and proactively promoting the WP service
- WP Operator and Workflow Coordinator responsibilities, as required
This position requires someone with strong WP experience and skill set to lead a team of other WP Operators on a day to day basis. Leadership or supervisory experience is ideal, but not mandatory to be considered. What is essential is being a confident communicator and possessing great interpersonal skills.
We are seeking the below technical skills, however these are not essential:
- diagram/charting experience in Visio, PowerPoint, Word
- exposure to Adobe full version
- converting pdf documents to Word and formatting experience/exposure
- problem-solving/trouble-shooting exposure, if any, assisting users with technical queries relating to Word, PowerPoint, Word
- typing of Transcripts
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- successfully manage a team of WP Operators
- coach and develop team members, identifying development, learning and career opportunities
- engage and create an inclusive team who have common set of goals
- work with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- create solid networks and build relationships
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- A salary package of $88,000 is on offer
- The opportunity to step into a top tier international law firm where you can work alongside some of the most reputable lawyers in Australia.
- Enjoy a supportive company culture of collaboration, innovation and inspiring others with commitment to your career development
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure you able to balance your professional goals with your commitments and interests outside of work
- Wide range of social, financial and health benefits to support your wellbeing
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to the appropriate link. If you have any further questions, please call Aimee on 03 9098 7433 for a confidential conversation.