People2people have partnered with on of Australia's leading provider in IT and cyber solutions space - their passion for what they do, and the value add is exciting to be a part of. The provide a specialist service by having a team that are subject matter experts that believe in consulting.
Due to growth, our client is now looking to add value by bringing a specialist on board to help develop and implement structure, policies and procedures to set them up for further growth. In addition, you will be assisting across the board with recruitment, coaching line management and assisting with day to day operational queries.
- Previous HR Advisor experience coupled with the relevant tertiary qualification.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ability to add value to strategy but still manage day to day transactions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Part time HR role with flexibility in terms of days and hours
- Opportunity for extension / permanent
- Add value to a growing innovative business
- Strong internal support structure with a positive culture
- Based in the CBD - close to public transport
If you are looking for a challenge that will use your current skills, experience & knowledge and where you can have influence on process and procedures to add to growth - then APPLY now. Should you have any additional questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.